Profile: Worked primarily on graphics for The Ten O’Clock News. Also did paste-up and some typesetting for Member Guide, NOVA, Victory Garden and Frontline. Enjoyed the view of the Harvard soccer/lacrosse field from cubicle at the Western Avenue location.
Interning at WGBH led to a career at other public broadcasting stations throughout the country.
- 1992 to 2001: Director of Marketing and Membership at WCET (PBS), Cincinnati, OH
- 2001 to 2014: Station Manager at WTIU (PBS), Bloomington, IN
- 2015 to 2017: President & CEO at ValleyPBS, Fresno, CA
- 2018 to 2021: Executive Director, Friends of Public Radio Arizona, Phoenix, AZ
- 2022 to Present: President & CEO, Southern Oregon PBS, Medford, OR